Enjoy a stay in any or all of our vacation homes tastefully decorated with authentic country furnishings, located on 250 acres of the gently rolling hills of Texas, less than 1 1/2 hours from Houston. We can accommodate any number of guests in style and comfort right in the heart of Texas!
Located in Austin County, equidistant from Houston, Austin, and San Antonio, the Cedars Cabins Guest Ranch is the ideal location for couples, families and friends. A perfect get away for church retreats, business meetings, reunions or romantic weekends. Bring your own meals as we provide everything else for you and yours to enjoy the peace and serenity of a Texas country retreat!
Only 20 minutes or less from Round Top, Winedale, Fayetteville, Columbus, Bellville or Brenham and the activities of the area, our cabins offer an escape from the city to relax in comfort with premium beds and bedding, High Definition satellite TVs, with DVD players and library, internet and Jaccuzzis for two. Enjoy nature walks and bass fishing on our four ponds! Pets are welcome in our climate controlled, self service pet kennels. Come enjoy the country!
All cabins are non-smoking with no inside pets, but porch kennels are provided. Each cabin has:
- Climate controlled a/c and heat with screen doors and ceiling fans
- Premium linens and housekeeping services provided before and after each stay
- Kitchens are fully stocked with oven* and cook top, microwave, refrigerator/freezer*, coffeemaker with coffee, sweeteners and powdered cream, dishwasher, blender, pots, pans, utensils, dishes, glassware
- Bathrooms in each cabin have tubs* and showers and include soaps, shampoo and hair dryers
- Electronics include High Definition DirecTV and DVD players, CD players
- Outdoors includes porches with chairs and/or swings, rockers, tetherball, fire-pit, BBQ Pit, self-light charcoal, hammock, horseshoes and picnic table
- Laundry rooms* with washer, dryer and laundry detergent
- Shared access to the four ponds and hiking among the 250 acres, plus:
- HQ building stocked with irons, kitchen items, reading and DVD library, board games , overflow refrigerator/freezer typically stocked with bottled waters and individual Blue Bell ice creams
- Catch and release fishing with rods, reels, tackle and other sporting equipment found in the Kennels and in the shed adjacent to HQ
- Kennels at Cedars and Main with self-serve climate controlled pet boarding
- Laundry facilities for the Fishing and Post Oak Cabins-as well as overflow in the Texas Star hay barn
*Exceptions: 1 bedroom cabins do not have laundry, ovens (do have toaster ovens), dishwashers. Do have below counter refrigerators. Fishing cabin has only a shower, no tub.
What you need to bring: food, drink, clothing, toiletries, personal electronics and charger cords, along with a love of Texas!